Directions for use:
- Open the pouch at the notch, and remove the test cup from the foil pouch.
- Simply collect urine into the testing cup, about quarter full.
- remove the privacy label, and read the results in just 5minutes. The cup does all the work!
- results obtained after more than 15 minutes are NOT considered valid.
DO NOT INTERPRET RESULTS AFTER 15 MINUTES
- For medical and other professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use after expiration date.
- The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- The test is for single use only. Do not reuse.
- Wearing gloves is recommended.
Storage and Stability:
- Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at anywhere between 2-30° (36-46°F).
- The test is stable through to the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch.
- The test must remain in the pouch until use.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Positive: One colour line appears in the control region. No line appears in the test region.
- Negative: Two lines appear; one colour line in the control region, and another apparent colour line in the test region.
- Invalid: Control line fails to appear.
- The tests strips may very depending what our factory supplies. They will always be the most popular strips at the time of making the cups.