Directions for use:
- Remove the test device from the foil pouch.
- Remove the cap from the test device, and label the patient or control identifications.
- Immerse the absorbent tip into the urine sample for about 10 seconds. The urine sample should NOT touch the plastic device.
- Replace the cap over the absorbent tip and lay the device flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface.
- Read results after 5 minutes.
DO NOT INTERPRET RESULTS AFTER 10 MINUTES
- For medical and other professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use after expiration date.
- The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- The test is for single use only. Do not reuse.
- Wearing gloves is recommended.
Storage and Stability:
- Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at anywhere between 2-30° (36-46°F).
- The test is stable through to the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch.
- The test must remain in the pouch until use.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Positive: One colour line appears in the control region. No line appears in the test region.
- Negative: Two lines appear; one colour line in the control region, and another apparent colour line in the test region.
- Invalid: Control line fails to appear.