Easy home Digital Oral Electronic Clinical Thermometer
Digital LCD Thermometer Medical Oral, Under Arm, Baby, Adult Thermometer.
- CLINICALLY HIGH ACCURACY: The digital thermometer is a small size clinically accurate thermometer with high precision at ±0.1°C in range of 32.0-42.9°C. Measures Body Temperature to 1/10th of a degree precision (e.g. 36.2 °C) in Celsius. A good choice for families, schools, hospitals and clinics.
- EASY TO USE AND SAFE: Just turn on the thermometer, place the probe under the tongue and closed the mouth for about 25 seconds to finish a measurement. An Alarm Beeping indicates the completion of the measurement. The memory function shows the last temperature reading on the LCD display after power.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN: Extra soft and flexible tip, you’re assured of quick and comfortable measurements for your entire family. The waterproof tip allows you to clean the thermometer easily by wiping or rinsing.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Suitable for measuring not only oral temperature, but also rectal and axillary temperature. For hygienic reasons, stay with the same measuring method with the same thermometer.
- DURABLE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE: Estimated 5 years under normal operation and storage. Approximately 100 hours for continuous use of each battery. Auto shut/off to save battery life.