RELATED TERMS: Weed; Pot; Reefer; Grass; Dope; Ganja; Mary Jane; Hash; Herb; Aunt Mary; Skunk; Boom · Amp Joint; Dust; Dusting · Atom Bomb; A-Bomb
We stock a range of high quality, well designed testing devices for the use of Cannabis (THC)
Directions for use:
- Remove the test device from its foil wrapper by tearing along the slice.
- Using the specimen dropper, withdraw urine sample from the specimen cup and slowly dispense three drops (approx 120 UI) into the circular sample well.
- Be careful not to overfill the absorbent pad.
- Read results after 5 minutes.
DO NOT INTERPRET RESULTS AFTER 10 MINUTES
- For medical and other professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use after expiration date.
- The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- The test is for single use only. Do not reuse.
- Wearing gloves is recommended.
Storage and Stability:
- Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at anywhere between 2-30° (36-46°F).
- The test is stable through to the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch.
- The test must remain in the pouch until use.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Positive: One colour line appears in the control region. No line appears in the test region.
- Negative: Two lines appear; one colour line in the control region, and another apparent colour line in the test region.
- Invalid: Control line fails to appear.